Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sparkmultisport.com is alive and up running!

www.sparkmultisport.com
I have had the goal of starting my own Tri Coaching company for the past couple of years and all my ideas and plans are finally taking shape!  With the help of my professional graphic designer friend (web design, logo, etc), a lawyer friend (good ol' waivers and insurance), and my hubby (computer help and bank account) I now have a business!  Thanks so much to all of you.

Spark Multisport Coaching and Personal Training is based out of Chicago but I can coach people near and far.  With an intro phone call and periodic email communication, I can come up with a custom tailored plan for you.  Whether your goal is to finish  a 5K or an Ironman (or anything in between) I have the knowledge and the passion for fitness to help you to become the best athlete you can you be!

Stay tuned to this blog for exciting Spark Events and other pertinent training info.  Get the SPARK in your fitness!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! So proud of you! Can't wait to see what the future holds for Spark!

    ReplyDelete