Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolving to BLOG!


So, it's been 3 months since I have last written.  Three wonderfully busy, productive, fun months.  I have worked, traveled, relaxed and kicked off a new year since my last post.  In 2012, I resolve to start blogging again.

Some of the highlights of the past few months:
-Seeing my baby girl turn 2!
-Celebrating my favorite season of Christmas.
-Attending a tri coaching conference in Vegas (yay USAT for hosting there!)

Some of the lows of the past few months:
-Seeing my baby girl turn 2!  (how is time going so fast!?)
-Packing up the Christmas tree and saying goodbye to my favorite season.
-Being a big "loser" in Vegas.  Lady luck was not on my side!

So, as you see, there are two sides to every coin.  Experiences are what you make of them.  Let's try to turn even our negative experiences into positive ones this year.    When I stopped blogging I actually had a few people ask if I had been writing; they missed my posts.  Yay!  That means people are reading and has inspired me to get back on track.  And for those of you that have made it this far, what would you like to see posted on this blog in 2012?  Let's hear it!

Happy New Year!
-Coach A www.sparkmultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment