Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals: Write Them Down

As I write this I'm driving home from a fun filled 48 hours in Wisconsin Dells. It was a great trip with good friends and lots of laughs. Yesterday while we were playing a cutthroat game of Rummy, my friend Jill made us take turns sharing what had been great about 2012 and what we wanted to accomplish in 2013. As much as we teased her for being so "deep" I loved the exercise. What struck me, however, was that I knew what had been great about 2012, but I wasn't exactly sure what I had WANTED to accomplish last year. All my preaching about writing down your goals and I hadn't even written my own down.

So this year, I'm doing it. Each day I am going to post loud and proud one thing I want to accomplish this year. I'm not one to get too excited about new beginnings or fresh starts, but I am pretty fired up about 2013. I have a lot planned and a lot I want to make happen - it will be fantastic to look back in one year and see if I followed through. Not sure how many days it will take to put it all out there but I'm guessing at least a week;) Here goes....

2013 Goal #1: Finish Ironman Wisconsin, preferably in a best time, even more preferably before the sun sets on September 8, 2013.

Tell me what you want to achieve this year!
-Coach A www.sparkmultisport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment