Monday, January 7, 2013

Goal #5: Buy my Hubby Something Nice

My husband Gene is seriously the best gift giver.  Ever.  His gifts always surprise and excite me.  And then make me feel inferior.  For example, this year for Christmas I put together a lovely collage of our trip to Thailand as his gift.  I was so excited to give it to him.  Then he gave me a Garmin 10 AND is doing some crazy mysterious upgrade to my Cervelo tri bike (which is yet to be unveiled but I am sure will knock my socks off).  The bike has been gone for almost 3 weeks.  I'm thinking electronic shifters or something along those lines.....Anyway- I have two things in mind this year that I want to get him, and surprise him.  And make him feel as loved as he makes me feel.  But this involves squirreling away some cash, and more importantly, keeping him from buying them for himself.  Let's see if I can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment